Monday, October 6, 2008

Tonsilitis again!

My little guy, Matthew, who is one month shy of his second birthday, has come down with serious tonsilitis for the second time in as many months. It would appear to be a law of nature that kids always fall sick on a weekend, usually a Sunday evening when medical services tend to be a little thin on the ground (especially for those not wishing to sit in a casualty waiting room for hours). At the moment this is my main blog-writing time. So sadly I'm empty handed - once again. I don't feel to bad about this however because I managed to get hours of research writing in, before Matthew got sick.
In lieu of my own work I would like to point folks to Matt Wedel's thorough dissection of the recent Aerosteon paper.

Matthew in better health doing some computer work of his own.

No comments: